Friday, April 4, 2008

Project Organization - Day 2

Our bedroom - check.

I folded all the laundry in the baskets and put away my stuff. I left Chris' stuff for him to put away because I hate hearing that he can't find anything. I finally got our suitcases out of our room too (yeah those were used about a month ago).

Kitchen - check.

Chris did the dishes and put away the stuff in the dishwasher and drainboard. I reorganized the cabinets a week ago. He's in there cleaning the floor as I type this.

We're having Jay & Mel over for drinks later tonight. I won't be on much over the next couple days since I have two twelves at the hospital this weekend. Not to mention I have to find time somewhere in there to keep on schedule with the organization project and study for my exam on Monday. Whew...I might have to schedule in time to pee.

No comments: