Saturday, July 5, 2008

update

or lack there of. I have been in a major funk lately. Nothing seems to be going right and I'm having a hard time accepting things for what they are. I've been pretty down and it's really taking a toll.

Even though I haven't been posting here, I've been trying to keep my photoblog updated (as much as possible). If you decide to check out my photoblog, please note that it is open to my family and IRL friends and I'd like to keep them far away from this blog. I just feel like I'd lose my ability to write freely if they were reading and commenting here. I'm weird and openly admit it.

In other news, Chris and I have decided that our family is going organic and I started weight watchers.

What a random post.

1 comment:

Michelle Lynn said...

Aw, I hope you feel better soon. It is sometimes so hard to pull out of those funks. Good for you for going organic and starting weight watchers! And good for Chris for being on board. I could never get my husband on board for something like that.