Tuesday, July 8, 2008

consult

I went to my consult. I was incredibly nervous but thankfully the surgeon was very nice and put my mind at ease. Chris and I have been discussing the pros and cons and I think we've finally come to a decision we are both satisfied with. My surgery will be August 8th. This will give me three solid weeks of recovery before returning to school in September. I am crossing my fingers that this will be enough time for me to get back to normal since that is all the time I have to recover.

3 comments:

Brandy said...

I'm so glad you and Chris have figured out something that will work. You, Erin, and I can all be recovering together that week :) Glad everything went well.

Kelly said...

I'm glad you made a decision you are happy with! That will be a busy week for the peas :)

Daily Verses said...

Good luck! :-)